- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Digital Banking Project Manager (GDPR)
Networkers Technology is part of the Gattaca group, founded in 1984 and listed on the London Stock Exchange. We are leaders in recruitment of Information Technology and Communication profiles.
- Permanent contract directly with client
- Attractive retribution package
- Health and life insurance
- Restaurant tickets
- Young and dynamic work environment
- Growth and learning
- Technical challenge
- Certified training
- Differential rates on mortgages, loans, pension plans
The primary purpose of the IT Project Manager role is to lead, oversee and ensure the successful delivery and management of single or multiple projects within scope, quality, time and cost constraints that may be clearly defined or may require dynamic change management to deliver business value. Project Managers do not just report a project's health but actively own, oversee, coordinate and manage projects to ensure succesful business or technical value deliveries.ENERAL CHARACTERISTICS
- Support the overall coordination, status reporting and stability of project oriented work efforts.
- Responsible for assembling project plans and teamwork assignments, directing and monitoring work efforts on a daily basis, tracking key project milestones and adjusting project plans to meet the needs of customer
- Coordinates communication with all areas of the enterprise that impacts the scope,risk and resources of the work effort being managed.
- Manages one or more cross-functional projects of medium to high complexity.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration.
- Typically has 7 to 10 years of IT work experience, including 4 or more years managing projects.
- Experience with projects in multiple technology domains and functions, primarily in the area of digital channels (web and/or app). The candidate must understand the complexities and challenges underlying digital technology projects and their succesful release.
- Project manager training and certification desirable, but not required.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of digital banking functionality and processes. Demonstrated, applied experience establishing and delivering complex projects.
- Proven ability to quickly earn the trust of sponsors and key stakeholders; mobilize and motivate teams; set direction and approach; resolve conflict; deliver tough messages with grace; execute with limited information and ambiguity.
- Ability to remove barriers and enable teams to complete their objectives. Ability to lead and motivate others; demonstrating empathy and knowledge of personality types.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate at all levels with clarity and precision.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute a project resource plan that ensures that the right people are in the right place doing the right things at the right time.
- +3 years experience managing digital channels (online banking, mobile banking) projects. Preferred if brings experience on large transformation programs.
- Experience implementing GDPR specifications is required. The GDPR PM will be responsible not only for Opebank's compliance with GDPR from a front-end channels perspective, but also to evolve GDPR's requirement and improve the features to create value-added features for end-customers.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.