- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Networkers Technology is part of the Gattaca group, founded in 1984 and listed on the London Stock Exchange. We are leaders in recruitment of Information Technology and Communication profiles.
- Permanent contract directly with client
- Attractive retribution package
- Health and life insurance
- Restaurant tickets
- Young and dynamic work environment
- Growth and learning
- Technical challenge
- Certified training
- Differential rates on mortgages, loans, etc.
- 29 days of vacation
The Testing Manager is responsible for establishing and managing integrated testing and acceptance testing quality gates throughout software delivery sprints and releases. Works closely with Technical Product Owners and Release Managers to plan, coordinate and facilitates the alignment, design and execution of testing across Technology products. Additionally, Testing Managers must implement and maintain overall quality maturity standards within the Technology Domains they belong to.
- Coordinates and facilitates the alignment, design and execution of integrated testing across development squad teams and Technology products.
- Coordinates and supports acceptance testing jointly with Business Product Owners & Technical Product Owners. Works with Release Managers to release sprints once the quality gates are approved and signed-off.
- Involved in test planning, writing test cases/scripts, test case automation and test execution.
- Works with development and production teams to evolve and implement quality assurance plans.
- Defines and tracks quality assurance metrics such as defects, defect counts, test results and test status.
- Designs, monitors and analyzes performance metrics program for quality improvement initiatives.
- Conducts audits and analyzes findings to develop appropriate corrective action recommendations.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field.
- Typically has +7 years of relevant IT work experience, including +3 years' experience managing and coordinating testing and quality assurance functions and programs within teams technology products and projects.
- Experience designing and executing integrated testing and large acceptance testing within digital banking applications (web and/or app) is required.
- Working functional knowledge on banking functionalities is preferred and desirable. The candidate is expected to have a general understanding on the complexity and challenges software delivery projects may face within banking environments.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Agile methodologies and how to tune-in testing and quality assurance best practices within sprint lifecycles.
- Experience in automated testing pipelines and DevOps is highly-valued.
- Strong risk assessment, problem resolution, negotiation, and influencing skills.
- Demonstrated ability to engage both developers and business partners to achieve target outcomes.
- +3 years experience managing testing accross digital channels and front-ends in general. At Openbank, the Digital Channels domain manages all the processes and functionalities provided to customers via web and app, as well as the front-end Contact Center and Branch agents use to serve customers (all four channels enjoy the same experience). The candidate will be expected to joint work with Technical Product Owners to set Definitions of Ready / Definitions of Done specifications and, accordingly, coordinate end-to-end testing throughout all impacted channels.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.