- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Mobile Apps Technical Lead
Networkers Technology is part of the Gattaca group, founded in 1984 and listed on the London Stock Exchange. We are leaders in recruitment of Information Technology and Communication profiles.
Position: Mobile Apps Tech Lead for Openbank.
- Permanent contract directly with client
- Attractive retribution package
- Health and life insurance
- Restaurant tickets
- Young and dynamic work environment
- Growth and learning
- Technical challenge
- Certified training
- Differential rates on mortgages, loans, pension plans
Technical Leads provide the leadership, facilitation, analysis and design tasks required for the development of Openbank's technology. They define architecture paradigms, principles that influence design decisions and patterns that provide proven design solutions. They facilitate the delivery of targeted business outcomes through technical decisions.
The Mobile Apps Technical Lead is responsible for the overall maintenance and evolution of the technical architecture for Openbank's iOS and Android mobile applications.
- Work closely with the Architecture team to evolve the overall technical architecture for the mobile applications.
- Support DevOps teams on-demand to design technical solutions, review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to ensure adherence to design quality and standards.
- Ensure the DevOps teams incorporate new mobile standards and solutions for mobile applications, based on project requirements and industry best practices.
- Provide clarifications and solve issues within and across the teams on specific mobile app architectural topics.
- Manage the release to Stores and version controls.
- Monitor Apps performance.
- Coordinate Apps testing.
- Support DevOps teams to manage and reduce technical debt.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, system analysis or engineering.
- +7 years of IT experience, mainly in architecture and software development roles.
- +4 years of experience architecting and developing mobile apps.
- +2 years of experience architecting or developing within cloud environments
- Nice to have, experience developing apps for financial services companies that manage large transaction volumes.
- Experienced in designing and developing mobile SDK and integrating mobile apps with web-services and external APIs.
- Relevant experience in iOS (mandatory), Android (mandatory), HTML5/JS/CSS3 (mandatory), React Native (nice to have) and other mobile frameworks/accelerators (Cordova, Ionic) (nice to have).
- Excellent analysis skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies. Ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts and technologies.
- Hands-on experience working under agile methodologies and DevOps environments, providing advice and guidance to agile squad teams on technical specifications and architectural debt.
- (Nice to have) Expertise on mobile security protocols, analytics and social channel integration.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.