- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Digital Banking - Cards & Payments Product Owner
Networkers Technology is part of the Gattaca group, founded in 1984 and listed on the London Stock Exchange. We are leaders in recruitment of Information Technology and Communication profiles.
Position: Payments & Cards Product Owner.
- Permanent contract directly with client
- Attractive retribution package
- Health and life insurance
- Restaurant tickets
- Young and dynamic work environment
- Growth and learning
- Technical challenge
- Certified training
- Differential rates on mortgages, loans, pension plans
The Digital Banking Business Analyst works with business partners and systems analysts to align technology solutions with business strategies. Demonstrates an informed knowledge of a business area to resolve problems on an ongoing business and, equally, promotes architectural consistency and usability standards, defines and executes test cases.
- Intermediate professional level role.
- Assist in the analysis and design of new business processes around requirements definition, information gathering, and consistent documentation methodologies.
- Facilitate Business Requirements gathering sessions with key stakeholders and subject matter experts, developing high-level and detailed business requirements as needed to support enhancements to business processes, systems and/or applications.
- Develop clear and concise functional requirements for the technical developers that are free from ambiguity to minimize re-work and errors. Recognize the business's needs and the implications of change. May formulate alternative solutions to satisfy business requirements.
- Develop Functional Specifications for system enhancements that meet the business requirements.
- Consults and works closely with technical team members to ensure all requirements have been accurately addressed as well as supports the technical group during the design and development activities
- Coordinate updates to supporting documentation (such as training, processing procedures) as part of the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Participate in the development of test plans, testing of changes and reviewing the results.
- Participate in quality management reviews as outlined in the project work plan, and in reviews of the designs, prototypes and other project work products to ensure they fulfill the requirements.
- Analyze methodologies for process improvements, better utilization of resources, product enhancements, improved communications and faster issue resolution.
- Must have the ability to research, analyse, make business decisions, and defend recommendations at the highest management levels.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration.
- 3 to 5 years of relevant technical or business work experience in banking domains.
- +3 years' experience in banking IT, especially in payments products (traditional payments and/or cards).
- Minimum 3 years' experience delivering and managing projects in online banking, mobile banking or online web applications.
- Experience implementing frontend integrations with backend services via RESTful web service APIs.experiences/components.
- Experience in application development methodologies, including documenting data flows, user workflows, understanding backend APIs, and building functional prototypes.
- Fluent in English
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.