- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Networkers Technology is part of the Gattaca group, founded in 1984 and listed on the London Stock Exchange. We are leaders in recruitment of Information Technology and Communication profiles.
- Permanent contract directly with client
- Attractive retribution package
- Health and life insurance
- Restaurant tickets
- Young and dynamic work environment
- Growth and learning
- Technical challenge
- Certified training
- Differential rates on mortgages, loans, pension plans
The Security Engineer is responsible for providing engineering design, analysis, and support for routers, firewalls, networks, and operating systems. Collaborates with software developers, system operators and other IT staff members to manage code releases.
- Researches, designs, and implements information security solutions for organization systems and products that comply with all applicable security policies and standards
- Works with IT and internal and external business partners to ensure that security is factored in the evaluation, selection, installation and configuration process of hardware and software
- Analyzes and makes recommendations to improve network, system, and application architectures
- Examines network, server, and application logs to determine trends and identify security incidents
- Assists in the review and update of information security policies, architectures, and standards
- Assists in responding to audits, penetration tests and vulnerability assessments
- BS or MA in Computer Science, Information Security, or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in information security, especially in a security engineering role.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) is valuable.
- Extensive experience of AWS Architecture, valuable "AWS Certified DevOps Engineer" certification.
- Digital Banking business domain understanding and experience preferred.
- Technical expertise in network security knowledge, to include VPN, Firewall, network monitoring, intrusion detection, web server security, and wireless security
- Strong knowledge of common vulnerabilities and exploitation techniques
- Practical experience with database security, content filtering, vulnerability scanning, and anti-malware
- Proficiency with at least one scripting language (e.g.: Perl, Python, PowerShell)
- An understanding of business needs and commitment to delivering high-quality, prompt, and efficient service to the business
- Strong decision-making capabilities, with a proven ability to weigh the relative costs and benefits of potential actions and identify the most appropriate one
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.