- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Cloud Security Architect
Networkers Technology is part of the Gattaca group, founded in 1984 and listed on the London Stock Exchange. We are leaders in recruitment of Information Technology and Communication profiles.
What we offer:
- Permanent contract directly with client
- Attractive retribution package
- Health and life insurance
- Restaurant tickets/canteen
- Growth and learning
- Career progression
- Technical challenge
- Pension plans
- Certified training
- Differential rates on mortgages and loans
The Cloud Security Architect (CSA) is responsible for designing reference cyber security architectures for hybrid cloud systems ensuring that these are adopted throughout the group. The goal of the role is to enable the client to become a best in class and globally admired in cyber security to help protect the Group´s 200,000 staff, 144,000,000 clients and around a million systems, devices and appliances globally.
- Defines and ensures adoption of cloud security reference architectures and decisions across the target audience through global working groups and forums of subsidiary security architects.
- Defines and maintains reference cyber security architectures and makes the technological decisions that are to be adopted globally by IT/network engineers and solution engineers in the group.
- Has a good understanding of enterprise network and systems architectures and frameworks, and how to protect corporate networks and assets from advanced cyber threats.
- Integrates regulatory aspects (e.g. GDPR) into technical reasoning, being able to develop security architectures that are sound from technical, business and regulatory perspectives.
The CSA is always at forefront of latest trends and technological advances in the network and infrastructure security domain, even contributing and acting as an expert in the field through the active participation in international conferences and working groups.
The CSA transforms through technical leadership and the right communication skills, the target audience mind-set and attitude towards adopting the cyber security architectures and technical decisions. To this end, the CSA is able to understand business context, constraints, needs and roadmap, and reaches reference security architectures that combine the right balance between technical, business and strategy aspects.
- Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Telecommunications Engineering.
- High level of Spanish and English.
- Deep knowledge and professional expertise in:
- Architecting both (1) Cloud Native Apps and (2) Migration of Legacy Apps to Cloud.
- Architecting security solutions for complex, large scale, high-available operational environments, including on-premise, hybrid and public/private Cloud models.
- SecDevOps and traditional development processes to adapt reference architectures to teams using any process, and the discourse to each audience to ease the adoption of reference architectures.
Work experience on architecting systems including:
- Internet Facing Applications (e.g. www, APIs) and their threat models and technologies (e.g. CORS, XSS, OAuth, SAML).
- High-available, transactional, 24x7, services related to payment services, authentication/authorization of end-users, notifications (e.g. SMS, push to mobile).
- On-premise virtualization (VMware ESX, vCenter).
- IaaS in public cloud (AWS, Azure, GCloud).
- Container platforms (vanilla Kubernetes and OpenShift clusters) and managed services (e.g. AWS ECS, Azure AKS).
Knowledge and work experience in:
- Software developer
- Applied cryptography and security protocols (e.g. SSL/TLS, VPN).
- Communicating complex topics to a wide audience.
- Infrastructure-as-Code, Software Defined Networks, automated provisioning of servers and services (DSLs like those from Terraform, Cloudify, Docker, Kubernetes), "everything-as-code"…
- IaaS, PaaS experience with public cloud providers (CSPs) including its related workflows and toolchains (e.g. Google App Engine, git, awscli, kubectl, etc.).
- Strong knowledge and practical experience applying Software Engineering patterns, Enterprise Integration patterns, etc.
- Eager mind-set: reading IT/SW Eng [e]books, assistance to conferences, meetups, etc.
- Deep knowledge or work experience in modelling languages (e.g. UML, SOA-ML) and tools (e.g. Microsoft Visio, Visual Paradigm, Enterprise Architect, hava.io, cloudcraft.io).
- Cultivates innovation
- Situational adaptability
- Drives results
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.