- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer (Mobile)
Networkers Technology is part of the Gattaca group, founded in 1984 and listed on the London Stock Exchange. We are leaders in recruitment of Information Technology and Communication profiles.
What we Offer:
- Work in a multinational Spanish company supported by multiple financing rounds that offers a digital (PaaS) and winner of several awards as "Best Start-up of the Year"
- Interesting salary and equity package
- Enjoy partial remote work & flexible hours
- Yearly conferences budget
- Team lunches Fruits and drinks in the office
- Guarantee that software production works clearly
- Test current products and identifying deficiencies
- Suggest solutions to identified product problems as major bugs or crash reports
- Experience with Automation and scripting
- Mobile Apps testing and releases
- Has a MS in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work experience.
- +1 year experience in manual & automated testing
- Experience with Mobile testing frameworks (Selenium, cucumber, JMeter, Appium, Calabash)
- Medium English level desired
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
- Telecommunications jobs in Germany
Why is the telecommunications market booming in Germany? And what job opportunities are available for the global telco...
- Why microservices are getting bigger
Find out how microservices compare to monolith applications and what this means for the development skills employers are loo...
Top in Development
- 6 skills that could boost your .NET developer salary
Learning new skills and obtaining certifications can have a significant impact on your annual income. Find out how can...
- How to attract the best developers to your permanent jobs
With businesses looking to reduce their reliance on a contract workforce, Rupert Ronca looks at how businesses can attract d...