- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Data Scientist- 85K- Munich
Want to work for Germany's leading car brand at their data-driven, innovation hotspot in Munich?
The company are hiring for a number of highly skilled Data Scientists to help shape their digital future; creating value from data by using advanced analytics and machine learning methods.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be working with an international, cross-functional team of data scientists, artificial intelligence researchers, technical project managers and technology experts on creative IT solutions.
You should expect to be working in the areas of Big Data Analytics, Connected Car, Connected Customer, Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence, Robotics and Information Security, and work closely with leading technology partners, research institutes and startups.
For these particular Data Science roles, previous experience using Python and knowledge of Time Series Data and Control Theory are some of the key skills you should have.
Everyone working as a Data Science at this office in Munich is incredibly passionate about Data Science and using data to solve problems- so if you enjoy participating in data science competitions like Kaggle, or attending Hackatons, you'll be right at home here!
- A Master's Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, and Engineering etc.
- Several years' work experience in data science/analytics projects and software development.
- Knowledge of Time Series Data and Control Theory
- High proficiency level in Python, operational experience with a statistical analysis tool, preferentially R
- Technical knowledge of advanced analytics, statistics and machine learning (linear models, decision trees, boosting, random forest, k-means, etc.)
- Knowledge of ML libraries like TensorFlow, Keras, scikit-learn, etc.
- Technical knowledge of data technologies and architectures: SQL, Hadoop, Spark, NoSQL databases, etc.
- Fluent in English, fluent in German is a plus
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.