- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Solutions Architect- Berlin- up to €95,000- Automotive- Digital
Would you enjoy being part of the digital transformation of one of Germany's best known car brands?
Well, you're in luck!
The company have invested a huge amount of money into their digital transformation and currently looking for Solution Architects for their Berlin office to support this.
Their aim is to create one digital platform which is mainly based on cloud-technology and connects the car, the customer and the services.
Other exciting things they are working on include connected cars, having all your car information on your smartphone, smart parking, urban mobility etc.
If so, please see below for information on the remit of the role and the required skills.
Based at their new digital hub in Berlin, your role as the Solutions Architect will entail:
- Being responsible with creating a solution architecture to enable fast, local and efficient decisions within the teams
- Closely interacting with the relevant stakeholders, teams, customers, suppliers, and third parties to define a technology infrastructure, break down systems into components and defined interfaces between components
- Plan, define, design solutions and evaluate solution alternatives
You should come from a software development background and have:
- A Software Engineering degree or comparable qualification in IT
- Experience with micro-service architectures
- Knowledge in API Management
- Know-how in backend development with object-oriented design and analysis methods, as well as with cloud architectures (particularly Microsoft Azure)
- Practical experience in agile IT Projects
- Strong interest in digitalization and new digital business models
- Fluent in English with some German skills
If you're already based in Berlin, or would be interested in relocating to Berlin for a new role please do get in touch to find out more.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.