- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Cognitive Designer (AI)
Networkers Technology is part of the Gattaca group, founded in 1984 and listed on the London Stock Exchange. We are leaders in recruitment of Information Technology and Communication profiles.
- Permanent contract directly with client
- Attractive rectribution package
- Career progression
- Health insurance
- Diferential rates on bank services/products
For one of the biggest banks in the Spanish market, we are looking for a Cognitive Designer. This person will be asigned to the Big Data and System Analytics Team. Main responsibilities:
- Build applications of interest with tools and processes for client engagements.
- Develop mechanisms & standards for human interaction with intelligent learning systems.
- Drive thought skateholders and set best practices for visual and voice interactions through conversational AI, chatbots, knowledge AI workers.
- Hands on practitioner of techniques for visual and voice interactions through conversational AI, chatbots, AI workers.
- Ensure consistent implementation of mechanisms for human interaction with intelligent learning systems on client projects.
- Knowledge in AI systems and applications.
- Supporting asset development, including providing field experience back to product development teams
- At least 2 years experience in a similar position
- Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, or other relevant degree.
- Fluent in English
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
Top in Big Data
- How AI specialists help lead the education revolution
Growing demand to introduce AI-focused technologies into classrooms is providing more opportunities for Data Scientists, Big...
- 5 high paying AI jobs and the skills you need to get them
Expert in AI? Chris Rosebert details five of the highest paying jobs in the AI field and how you can earn yourself these imp...