- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Data Engineer (Big Data)
Networkers Technology is part of the Gattaca group, founded in 1984 and listed on the London Stock Exchange. We are leaders in recruitment of Information Technology and Communication profiles.
- Permanent contract directly with client
- Attractive rectribution package
- Career progression
- Health insurance
- Diferential rates on bank services/products
As a Big Data Data Engineer you will provide technical knowledge and creative problem-solving capabilities in project implementations, working in developing large-scale Big Data and analytics solutions. You should have some experience and understand the Big Data ecosystem but also have sound knowledge on the needs of analytics solutions.
- Integrate the necessary data from several data sources external and internal, structured and unstructured, in the Big Data Platform necessary for advanced analytics.
- Working with the Data Science team to integrate, operationalize and deliver developed solutions.
- Building batch and real-time data processing applications which are integrated with business systems to enable value from analytic models to drive rapid decision making.
- Support a continuous improvement by investigating possible alternatives and new technologies.
- At least 2 years' experience in data and integration
- Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, or other relevant degree.
- Fluent in English.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.