- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
System Engineer RedHat
Networkers Technology, part of the Gattaca group founded in 1984, recruitment leader company working exclusively Information Technology and Communication profiles London Stock Exchange listed.
Is looking for an important multinational IT Services Consultancy in hi-tech transactional services, unified communications, cloud, big data and cybersecurity services for a permanent position:
* A career in big consultancy firm with huge potential for professional development.
* A dynamic and young culture with flexible working conditions.
* A competitive compensation & benefits package
* International Projects
* Results oriented
* Ability to change
* Willingness to learn
* Ability to analyze
* Communication skills
* operation of the systems to ensure a stable operation all the time (e.g., as MoD and on-call duty)
* L2/L3 level technical support and tickets handling
* resolving incidents including: analyze failure and its potential impact, perform diagnosis, develop & test temporary "work around", resolve issues,
* handling request and changes, including: execute request,
* monitor and diagnose events, support capacity and continuity planning
* keeping up to date relevant tooling records and databases (e.g. CMDB, KB)
* execution of scheduled operation tasks, e.g. diagnostic, configuration change
* adaptation / optimization of the used Administration-Tools
* Has a MS in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work experience.
* At least 5 years of relevant experience as a System engineer or Devops
* Server operating system RedHat Enterprise Linux incl. RedHat Satellite, RedHat Ceph & Gluster
* Programing and scripting languages (e.g. Powershell, Perl, Python, …)
* Storage & Backup, TCP/IP, DNS, LAN/WAN, Client/Server, Monitoring
* Hardware on X86/X64-based (RAID, LAN, etc. ) e.g. HPE Apollo Hardware
* MS Windows 2008 R2 and higher
* Hyper-V, Microsoft Active Directory + ADFS, Microsoft SCOM
* Method competency (e.g. ITIL, ISO9001, IS rules, DevOps concept, Agile, Scrum)
* Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English
Nice to have:
* Solution experts (ESO, …)
* 3rd party provider (HPE, Microsoft, RedHat, …)
* Service managers
* Project manager T&T,
* AEX, TSM, Client manager
* Technical responsible on customer side
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.