- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Data Scientist - Insider Cyber-Threat Analyst
Networkers Technology, part of the Gattaca group founded in 1984, recruitment leader company working exclusively Information Technology and Communication profiles London Stock Exchange listed.
- Permanent contract directly with client
- Attractive rectribution package
- Career progression
- Health and life insurance
- Pension plans
- Cafeteria / dining room
- Other services
Develop models and use cases to improve client's readiness in detecting advanced threats originating within the infrastructure. Develop models and use cases to detect threats specific for banking or otherwise highly specialized environments Work closely with the rest of the forensics team to ensure team expertise makes it to the aforementioned policies
We are looking for a Security researcher with strong data analytics skills. The responsibilities for this role are:
- Owning the policy creation and use case drafting portion of the team
- Serve as the backbone to keep value add projects on track
- Would bring the data analytics and advanced anomaly detection chops to projects involving higher analysis knowledge
- Technical degree
- Nice to have: GICH, GCIA, GCFA, CISSP, CISM, etc.
- Deep security monitoring experience including custom monitoring policy creation
- Very strong prototyping ability, including coding, ad-hoc microservice provision, set-up of lab environments and working PoCs of proposed solutions.
- Good knowledge of data analytics, big data processing and machine learning
- Highly independent individual with the ability to delegate individual portions of less advanced work, leveraging their team-mates
- Expertise in banking environments, banking business intelligence or fraud detection engines is a big plus.
- Security architecture knowledge, including API security, PKI and cloud environments is a big plus.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
- Top 5 highest paying jobs in Cyber Security
What are the top paying jobs in the cyber security profession? Shaun Turner, Senior Cyber and Infosec Recruitment Consultant...
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
Top in Cyber Security
- How hackers can avoid a life of cybercrime
For young, talented hackers it can be easy to fall into a life of cybercrime. We explore how they can avoid this and what ex...
- Why the NHS needs to invest in cyber security skills one year on from WannaCry
As the NHS looks to invest in cyber security one year on from the WannaCry ransomware, Ryan Baker looks at the skills it nee...