- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Senior Data Scientist (Progression to Head of Data Science)
Senior Data Scientist with leadership asperations - Would you like to join one of the world's most successful automotive technology leaders - driving future tech within AUTONOMOUS DRIVING and CONNECTIVITY?
An opportunity to join a pioneering Automotive technology company with a history of devloping breakthrough innovations & technologies, heading down the road of autonomous driving and the world of connected vehicles by mobilizing vehicle intelligence, telematics and mobile technology solutions. Their success last year led to sales in excess of €2 billion.
To help in the contiued development of industry firsts, we're looking for a Senior/Lead Data Scientist to join us in Brussels.
This is a very exciting opportunity to join an automotive business where you will have a genuine influence on the future of autonomous driving and as the Senior Data Scientist in a newly formed team you will have a leading role in the future of this department.
As the Senior Data Scientist you will participate to the construction and exploitation of an analytics platform within a large company using various sources of data. Using cutting edge analysis techniques you will contribute to generate new opportunities, utilize data to open new value streams for our customers, deliver commercial benefits and to improve customer experience. You will build and support strategy to assemble the group's data ecosystem at a global level.
Key Duties of the role will include;
- Mine large geospatial datasets and many different sources for data enrichment to generate new insights or detect hidden patterns
* Explore large catalogues of data to generate hypothesis with business value for the transportation industry
* Serve as the senior technical person for data cleansing, workflow creation, storage strategy, data processing in AWS environment.
* Provide support as technical expert for business ideation on data products with business analysts
* Execute large scale models using Logistic Regression, Linear Models Family, Conjoint Analysis, Spatial models, Time-series models
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience;
- Significant professional experience developing large, distributed data warehouses, big data, or real-time data intensive applications
* PhD or Master Degree in IT or related area of study
* Highly experienced with Hadoop and AWS environment
* Big data modeling work experience with Hadoop, Spark and Zeppelin or Jupyter is required.
* Proficient with NoSQL databases
* Master in data visualization tools
* Fluent in English - both written and verbal
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
Top in Big Data
- How AI specialists help lead the education revolution
Growing demand to introduce AI-focused technologies into classrooms is providing more opportunities for Data Scientists, Big...
- 5 high paying AI jobs and the skills you need to get them
Expert in AI? Chris Rosebert details five of the highest paying jobs in the AI field and how you can earn yourself these imp...