- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
SaaS / Cloud Systems Engineer
Networkers Technology is part of the Gattaca group, founded in 1984 and listed on the London Stock Exchange. We are leaders in recruitment of Information Technology and Communication profiles.
- A career in an entrepreneurial firm with huge potential for professional development.
- A dynamic and young culture with flexible working conditions.
- A competitive compensation & benefits package.
- Team player, very proactive and able to work autonomously.
- Flexible and adapts rapidly as needed in a fast pace environment
- 24x7 availability in a team rotation basis
- Participate in a definition of high, mid and micro level plans, and deliver on above requirements, Hardware and its sizing, Network configuration, Backups, Disaster recovery, Monitoring systems, Maintenance & security, Cost-effective use of resources
- Has a MS in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work experience.
- Experience in AWS, Azure, Google Cloud (Big plus along with certifications)
- Linux (preferably Ubuntu) management and tuning
- Networking skills
- Shell scripting / Ansible/ Cloud Formation/ Azure Resource manager
- Disaster recovery techniques including replication and backup
- Application & Server monitoring & tuning
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.