- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Embedded Software Engineer
Do you want to be part of an exciting company? Our client has an automotive division and are looking for a candidate who would like to know about how modern cars work and support the software that determines their performance.
* You will be responsible for the development of use cases as well as for the hardware/embedded software implementation of the concept.
* You support by the definition of new concepts for connected car
* You will be training yourself in the area of embedded software
* You participate in the development of exciting and innovative technology for networked vehicles at the side of experienced colleagues
* You will use innovative technologies to master changing challenges
* Successfully completed university studies in electrical engineering, automotive engineering, computer science or similar.
* Knowledge in the area of CAN Bus protocol, vehicle electronics and in the development of embedded systems (embedded Linux, C / C ++, Python)
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
- Telecommunications jobs in Germany
Why is the telecommunications market booming in Germany? And what job opportunities are available for the global telco...
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
Top in Communications
- R&D investment creating 5G job opportunities
As the race to 5G heats up, telecoms giants are investing huge money in creating a 5G-enabled network. With huge investment,...
- Why demand is growing for 5G-ready telecoms engineers
New research predicts there’ll be 22 million new 5G-related jobs by the year 2035. Find out what particular skills are in hi...