- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Purple Team Senior Analyst - Cybersecurity
Networkers is a global recruitment consultancy helping unite job-seekers and hiring companies across the technology industry. What makes us unique is our ability to offer a local service on a global scale.
Our client, a multinational company in the financial industry is currently hiring for a very excting cyber security project in Spain
- Permanent position.
- Parking place
- Canteen service
- Flexible working hours
- Plenty of other benefits
Purple Team is responsible to develop and run an ongoing program of simulated cyber-attacks based on prioritised threats to the company. The remit of the team is to provide assurance on the company's cyber detection and response capability and during high profile Cyber incidents to support Investigations and Incident management to aid the speedy resolution and mitigation of the cyber risk. The role will help to build a best in class and globally admired Purple Team capability to proactively protect the Group´s 200,000 staff, 120,000,000 clients and around a million systems, devices and appliances globally.
- Test key threat scenarios against Santander's business using adversarial attack tools, tactics and techniques.
- Replicate sophisticated cyber attacks to continuously test and improve the capability of the company's Global Security Operations Centre and Forensic response teams.
- Validate cyber defenses and hardening of critical systems to mitigate future cyber risk.
- Identify advanced malicious activity that has evaded traditional security monitoring capability.
- Support the global response to high profile incidents to ensure the timely completion of all cyber investigations.
- Develop and maintain the documentation and manuals of the different process executed in the department.
- Purple Team members must be able to work together regardless of they are performing attacking (red team) or defensive (blue team) activities.
- Educated to degree level in a Computer Science / Information Technology related field.
- SANS (GPEN, GWAPT, GXPN)
- Offensive Security Certifications (OSCP, OSCE, OSWE)
- EC-Council (CEH - Certified Ethical Hacking)
- 5 + years of experience working in a technical security position, penetration testing, information security hardening technologies and techniques, cyber attack simulation programs or similar background.
- Strong Knowledge of information security and risk.
- Technical understanding of IT and Information Security solutions, processes and systems.
- Excellent inter-personal skill.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.