- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Incident Handler - Cybersecurity
Networkers Technology, part of the Gattaca group founded in 1984, recruitment leader company working exclusively Information Technology and Communication profiles London Stock Exchange listed.
- Permanent contract directly with client
- Attractive rectribution package
- Career progression
- Health and life insurance
- Pension plans
- Cafeteria / dining room
- Other services
Manage and handle complex cyber security incidents globally. Become part of a world class capability that will own, respond and coordinate significant incidents ensuring successful resolution and adopting lessons learnt to increase the cyber resilience of our client.
The goal is to perform a best in class and globally admired incident management capability that rapidly responds to cyber attacks to help protect the Group's staff, clients and around a million systems, devices, and appliances globally.
Handle and respond to major cyber security incidents to ensure comprehensive and cohesive world class response.
- First triage activities
- Analyse incidents and determine their impacts
- Notification and Escalation of incidents regarding its impacts
- Participate in the containment, eradication and recovery of major incidents
- Document and keep track of every activity related with the incident response process in order to help its capabilities improvement.
- Develop a post mortem analysis of systems and networks.
- Participate and document lessons learnt and problem management for all cyber security incidents to ensure continual improvement in our client´s cyber defenses.
- Execute projects related with the development and improvement of Incident Response plans, policies, and procedures ensuring a consistent, professional and disciplined approach.
- Develop and maintain the documentation and manuals of the different process executed in the department
- Be available to participate in the incident response procedure in 24x7 basis, 8/hour shifts.
- Technical degree
- At least one of the following certifications (GICH, GCIA, GCFA, CISSP, CISM, etc.)
- 2 + years of experience in cyber security with a broad understanding of information security and previous experience as part of a CIRT, CSIRT or similar response team.
- Knowledge of incident management and response processes and procedures aligned with best practices.
- Technical knowledge in information security in at least some of the following fields:
- o Networking and IDS/IPS
- o Incident triage and analysis
- o Vulnerabilities and attack vectors
- o Containment and mitigation strategies
- o Reverse engineering
- o Ticketing tools
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
- Top 5 highest paying jobs in Cyber Security
What are the top paying jobs in the cyber security profession? Shaun Turner, Senior Cyber and Infosec Recruitment Consultant...
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
Top in Cyber Security
- How hackers can avoid a life of cybercrime
For young, talented hackers it can be easy to fall into a life of cybercrime. We explore how they can avoid this and what ex...
- Why the NHS needs to invest in cyber security skills one year on from WannaCry
As the NHS looks to invest in cyber security one year on from the WannaCry ransomware, Ryan Baker looks at the skills it nee...