- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Q&A TESTING ANALYST
Networkers Technology, compañía del grupo Gattaca fundada en 1984, empresa líder en reclutamiento en exclusivo de perfiles tecnológicos cotizando en la bolsa de Londres con 16 oficinas y presencia en más de 130 países
Selecciona para una importante empresa del sector financiero, con sede en Las Rozas y contrato indefinido (incorporacion directa en plantilla del cliente):
Q&A TESTING ANALYST
As a QA Testing Analyst, you would be based in Madrid reporting to the IT Manager of a Trade Repository its main role will be to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests.
Description of the role:
- Support for the IT testing strategy definition process (reports, level of data quality, Business rules, etc.)
- Identify, record, document thoroughly the different stages of the debugging process results
- Define the technical testing plans based on the functional specifications
- In collaboration with the functional team, you will have to manage the debugging process and provide technical knowledge about the solutions proposed by the development team.
- Development of Proofs of Concept
- Give technical advice and support to the Help Desk and regulators team as the second level of support.
- Design, develop and execute automation testing plans using open source tools.
- Propose, estimate and prioritize testing execution strategies in collaboration with the functional team.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications or similar. MUST
- At least 4 years of experience as QA. MUST
- Strong hands-on experience in SQL language. MUST
- Strong hands-on experience with at least one of the following languages: Java, C, C# or Python. MUST
- Strong knowledge and experience about testing software methodologies MUST
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases MUST
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Advanced level of English written and spoken as it is the company's official language. MUST
- Knowledge of XML and web services.
- Ability to work in groups.
- Ability to work in multidisciplinary environments.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proactive and problem-solving person.
- Capability to prioritize in fast-paced environments
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
- Telecommunications jobs in Germany
Why is the telecommunications market booming in Germany? And what job opportunities are available for the global telco...
- Why microservices are getting bigger
Find out how microservices compare to monolith applications and what this means for the development skills employers are loo...
Top in Development
- How to attract the best developers to your permanent jobs
With businesses looking to reduce their reliance on a contract workforce, Rupert Ronca looks at how businesses can attract d...
- Video: Diving into diversity with Toronto’s top women in tech
Networkers brings you career advice from some of the top women in tech following our recent event in Toronto.