- About us
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Interview Advice
- Work for us
Project Coordinator/ Manager
My Client is looking for a Project Coordinator / Manager that has experience with telecommunications. This is a Permanent position and will be based in Croydon.
Below you will find a more detailed Job Description for this position, if you feel your experience and knowledge match the below please feel free to send me your up to date CV and the best time for me to give you a call to discuss in more detail.
Based in Croydon, our services fall into distinct but related areas:
Fixed Lines & Calls - Phone Systems - Data Connectivity - Business Mobile - Hosted Solutions
Due to the changing business needs in terms of projected new sales volumes, and product mix, in support of the core business target to increase recurring revenue, a new role has arisen for an experienced Project Coordinator to join our existing Projects Team.
This role reports to the Projects Team Leader who reports to the Operations Director.
We are ideally looking for an experienced Project Coordinator with a strong technical telecoms background, who would like to develop within the company.
* Previous telecoms industry experience
* Good knowledge of voice/data products and solutions
* Good analytical skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* A strong background in a B2B environment
* Experience of working in a project management environment
* Track record of working under pressure and to deadlines
* Telecoms Portals
* CRM Experience
* Looking after Projects which consists of:
o Designing project and communication plans for the solution delivery
o Co-ordination of internal and external resource
o Raising Purchase Orders and ordering materials to be sent to customers
o Liaising with networks on provisioning orders
o Continued updates on progress of project to customer
o Configuration of Hosted orders
o Adding all aspects of the project billing to CRM
o Fixed Rejects & Billing Queries
o Cease and re-provides
* You will be good at Multi-tasking and organised
* You will have a Financial eye for detail cost/margin/profit
* You will have a desire and ability to learn new skills
* You need to be a team a player and work well with others
* You will have a strong resilient personality - able to work under pressure and to deadlines
* You will be pro-active and an excellent communicator
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
- Women in Project Management: Making the most of the workforce
Baiba Ziga, Project Management Recruitment Consultant, Networkers, reports back on some of the key take aways from the APM N...
Top in Leadership
- 5 industries hiring business change managers in 2018
Baiba Ziga reveals the industries seeking Business Change Managers in 2018.
- Who needs project managers when you have AI?
There are many strings to a project manager’s bow, but will AI make their skills obsolete or will it enhance their repertoir...