- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Senior Algorithm Expert - Signal Processing Algorithms, 5G
Research on 5G architecture and key enabling technologies and analyse requirments.
Algorithm expert who should familiar with signal processing algorithms like beam forming, channel estimation, sigma-delta modulation.
Our client is one of the fastest growing telecommunications and network solutions providers in the world established the first overseas R&D office in Sweden in 2000. Continuously growing and with 300+ R&D engineers located in Sweden they are trailblazing the path to future 5G wireless systems with focus on standardization, research and pre-development.
We are searching for an Algorithm Expert to who has the below skills and experience:
- Research on 5G architecture and key enabling technologies, and analyse requirements
- Find innovative and cost-efficient solutions for current and future wireless networks.
- Evaluate the performance of new ideas/architectures by simulation.
- Advanced MS or PhD in Communication Engineering, Signal Processing, Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or equivalent background with several years of experience.
- Strong background in digital communication theory, wireless communications, signal processing.
- Deep knowledge about multi-antenna systems.
- Good understanding of antenna systems, channel models and wireless propagation.
- Good understanding of radio systems and radio system components.
- Substantial experience with wireless system performance evaluation and optimization, and MATLAB programming.
- Experience in other programming languages, such as C++ or Python is also a benefit.
- Familiar with LTE standards and new radio-standards/technologies in 5G and 3GPP.
- Knowledgeable about Layer 1 and Layer 2 algorithms in LTE or other wireless system.
This is an urgent vacancy so for more information and a full specification please apply immediately!
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.