- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
FPGA Design / Verification Engineers
1 senior candidate with at least 7-10 years of relevant experience within FPGA development and verifiication and 2 mid level candidates with either Specman or UVM experience.
We are looking for 3 profiles:
1 senior candidate with at least 7-10 years of relevant experience within FPGA development and verifiication and 2 mid level candidates.
* Specman or
* Top level verification
* Experience of SystemVerilog verification
* VHDL/Verilog programming experience
* Experience with Xilinx and/or Altera platform and tools (Quartus or ISE etc.)
* Experience in Xilinx/Altera backend flow
* FPGA floor planning
* Timing analysis * Scripting (TCL, Python, Perl) Good English working skills are mandatory.
The way of working is agile and strong team working capabilities are essential.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
- Telecommunications jobs in Germany
Why is the telecommunications market booming in Germany? And what job opportunities are available for the global telco...
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
Top in Communications
- R&D investment creating 5G job opportunities
As the race to 5G heats up, telecoms giants are investing huge money in creating a 5G-enabled network. With huge investment,...
- Why demand is growing for 5G-ready telecoms engineers
New research predicts there’ll be 22 million new 5G-related jobs by the year 2035. Find out what particular skills are in hi...