- About us
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Interview Advice
- Work for us
Automatic Speech Recognition ASR Engineer - Native Italian Spea
ASR Engineers - Multiple required for a world-wide AI project for a globally renowned technology company.
5 x Automatic Speech Recogmition Engineer
You will be a part of a team that's responsible for a wide variety of speech-related research and development activities, including acoustic modeling, language modeling and tools development. Our speech recognition research is typically data driven and we are particularly interested in unsupervised techniques to leverage large quantities of data. You should be passionate about creating phenomenal products.
Roles and requirements:
- You will be working with other members of the R&D team on extending and improving components of our speech understanding based documentation platform
- Ability to implement experiments using scripting languages (Python, Perl, Ruby, bash) and tools written in C/C++
- Overall 7+ years of experience in building and tuning large vocabulary speech recognition systems
- Experience working with standard speech recognition toolkits is preferred
- Experience working on ASR systems in multiple languages is preferred
- Experience in Data processing technologies for ASR engine, Acoustic Model (AM), Language Model (AM), Inverse-Text Normalization(ITN) would be asset
- B.S. degree in Electrical Engineering/Computer Science or B.A degree in Linguistics or M.S. degree/ph.D. with Speech Recognition/Natural would be an asset
- / IBM Cloud/ Oracle cloud)
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
Top in AI & Robotics
- What the 2017 Autumn Budget means for UK tech professionals
Read our summary of what the 2017 Autumn Budget means for IT and telecoms professionals in the UK.
- The 10 most in demand IT jobs and what you can get paid for doing them
Do you work in IT or considering a career within it? Here are 10 of the most in demand IT jobs right now.