- About us
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Interview Advice
- Work for us
Modem Algorithm Design Expert
10 years industrial experience in wireless algorithm development. Strong background in wireless and signal processing, e.g. MIMO and array processing and familiar with LTE and its evolutions to 5G, good understanding of PHY and MAC layers
- Responsible for the physical layer algorithms development in particular related to 5G. Naturally, it also covers implementation of new LTE-A features and troubleshooting in order to improve performance and reduce implementation complexity.
- Analyze the research area and define the problem(s), identify and derive potential algorithm(s), and perform extensive computer simulations (e.g. link level simulation). Document, patent and/or publish selected ideas in journals and/or in conferences.
- The work will be done in very close cooperation with other organizations within company involved in 5G.
Experience and Skills:
To be successful in this role the candidate should have more than 10 years industrial experience in wireless baseband algorithm development and strong background in wireless communications and signal processing, e.g. MIMO and array processing, channel estimation, etc., and familiar with LTE and its evolutions and good understanding of PHY and MAC layers.
- An impressive list of papers and patents is a significant plus.
- Familiar with Matlab, C, C++ languages, and scripting (perl, python, etc).
- A PhD Degree in EE, wireless communication or equivalent background is highly preferable.
- Prior experience from international and multicultural work is preferred.
- Fluently in English, both verbally and in writing. Good social and networking skills to support teamwork in project groups as well as ability to work independently.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
- Telecommunications jobs in Germany
Why is the telecommunications market booming in Germany? And what job opportunities are available for the global telco...
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
Top in Communications
- What the 2017 Autumn Budget means for UK tech professionals
Read our summary of what the 2017 Autumn Budget means for IT and telecoms professionals in the UK.
- Takeaways from the Total Telecom Congress 2017
Did you miss the 2017 Total Telecom Congress? Read our summary from telecoms recruitment experts Saul Penhallow and Mark Pay...