- About us
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Interview Advice
- Work for us
Supplier Support Manager (GERMAN speaking preferred)
Are you very experienced in mobile network rollout + network consolidations?
Support supplier, manage them at city level, delivery function, project management...
- >> Fluent in English and preferable spoken German <<
- 5 years in Project Management in the mobile telecoms area.
- Proven track record of vendor management.
- Can demonstrate commercial awareness at executive level.
- Has worked in complex matrix environments.
- Effective communicator, mover and shaker.
- Sound knowledge of mobile network rollout and network consolidations.
- High level of computer literacy (MS office suit, IPM etc.).
Purpose of Role:
- Managing the supplier at city level to support the City Manager in delivery.
- Support the four weekly delivery plan per supplier and daily RCA on failures.
- Supporting area Managers in managing the supplier across the program in delivering key deliverables
- Managing interface between internal delivery streams on site by site basis (Back office, Transport, NPO teams etc.)
- Supporting suppliers in interfacing with the Project Functional heads
- Ensuring escalations are correctly followed through
- Ensuring all delivery activities are commercial aligned with client purchase to pay process
- Reporting to National Consolidation Manager
- Regional Managers
- Core Team
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
- Women in Project Management: Making the most of the workforce
Baiba Ziga, Project Management Recruitment Consultant, Networkers, reports back on some of the key take aways from the APM N...
Top in Leadership
- Who needs project managers when you have AI?
There are many strings to a project manager’s bow, but will AI make their skills obsolete or will it enhance their repertoir...
- Lessons from the top women in tech
Are you a female STEM graduate? Following the Females of the Future event held earlier this week, Girls in Tech & Networ...