- About us
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Interview Advice
- Work for us
Senior Business Analyst
Senior Business Analyst - Asset Management / Financial Services - required to work for a Global Software Solutions Provider within Financial Services
This is a permanent role based in Cape Town paying circa R750k - 850k per annum +
The Senior Business Analyst will work within the Business Analyst Team and will be responsible for analysis, documentation and testing of requirements for the projects to which they are assigned.
The Senior Business Analyst will be expected to:
- Provide the primary interface between the users, business and technology teams;
- Manage projects through to conclusion;
- Write test scripts;
- Analyse and document business processes (identifying risks, process inefficiencies and suggesting opportunities for automation);
- Managing Risk
Essential skills / experience required:
- Degree ideally in Finance and Information Systems;
- At least 5 years relevant Business Analysis experience
- Asset Management or strong Financial Services industry experience
- Accounting skills, knowledge of financial instruments and an understanding of financial reports would be an advantage;
- Strong project planning skills;
Desirable skills / experience required:
- Able to multi-task on several high demand projects at one time;
- Project Management and Leadership Skills
- Ability to coach and mentor more junior BA's
The Senior Business Analyst will report to the Business Solutions Manager based in Cape Town.
For more information please send an email with your CV to Melissa.firstname.lastname@example.org
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.
Popular fields of work
- Networkers launches report on technology workforce
Today sees the launch of the Technology: Voice of the Workforce report which brings together the perceptions of more than 1,...
- Women in Project Management: Making the most of the workforce
Baiba Ziga, Project Management Recruitment Consultant, Networkers, reports back on some of the key take aways from the APM N...
Top in Project Management and Business Change
- 5 industries hiring business change managers in 2018
Baiba Ziga reveals the industries seeking Business Change Managers in 2018.
- Who needs project managers when you have AI?
There are many strings to a project manager’s bow, but will AI make their skills obsolete or will it enhance their repertoir...