- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Networkers Technology have partned with a growing telecoms company to find an OSP Engineer to join them on a contract to hire basis in Boone or Marion, AR.
If you are an OSP Engineer with experience using M4 and rural utility services in Arkansas and looking to find a telecoms company that provides complete solutions including voice, internet and wireless. Then this is the opportunity is for you!
Whilst you are a contract employee you will receive free benefits from Networkers Technology these benefits include:
- Dental and Vision
- 401K with vested match
As the OSP Engineer your responsibilities will include:
- Creating of RUS Staking Sheets and digital construction prints for copper and fiber line extensions, line reinforcements, drops.
- Collecting utility pole information.
- Conducting Aerial/Underground/Buried Cable layout staking sheets and designs.
- Preparing accurate copper/fiber network construction staking sheets and designs.
- Determining existing and new locations for copper and or fiber optic cables.
- Creating work order and or project budgets to ensure proper completion of the required OSP design and construction.
- Selecting and pricing solutions based on the most effective, efficient, and timely design.
- Identifying potential cable moves.
As the OSP Engineer your qualifications include:
- Advanced knowledge of outside plant design for BAU.
- Skilled with digital design tools, inclusive of but not limited to AutoCAD, M4 Mapcom, Google Earth, and other GIS based systems.
- Extensive experience with Copper and fiber optic cable design.
- Solid understanding of the Rural Utility Standards coding process is necessary.
- Knowledge of cable moves, as well as guy an anchor requirement, that allow for new cable attachments
- Knowledge of fiber construction operations, management and provisioning.
- Familiarity of GIS based mapping systems.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.