- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Sales Director, Federal/Civilian
Networkers have partnered with a leading ITO to find an outstanding Business Development Executive in DC/Virginia/Maryland area.
- As a Business Development Executive, your responsibility will be to bring new accounts within your assigned geography by identifying, developing and winning complex telecommunications solutions that solve our customers' communications needs.
- Your success in managing and growing multimillion dollar sales goals will be rewarded with a top tier commission program.
- You will develop and implement plans for Enterprise and public sector, Federal Accounts within your territory that exceed expectations in revenue retention/growth, account profitability, and customer satisfaction/loyalty.
- You will pursue long-term account strategy that maximizes profits and assist in cultivating long-term relationships with the appropriate key account decision makers.
- You will develop a complete understanding of the organization's structure and key buying influences of assigned account.
- A successful candidate must have experience selling Communications (Voice, Data, Energy Trading, Security & Self Service) products and solutions to mid-size to large organizations or civilian federal agencies in the North East, travel required.
- Must demonstrate New Business and Installed Base Management skills with a track record of meeting & exceeding multi-million dollar sales goals
- Successful negotiator with C-level decision-makers
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.