- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Software Engineer / Java Developer
As a software engineer (backend Java developer), you will be on client-site in Colorado Springs, designing and developing software while applying design patterns and best coding practices. *Full benefits provided*
- Participate in design meetings and reviews.
- Read and understand technical or requirement documentation.
- Understand functional requirements and implement them.
- Design and develop software, applying design patterns and best coding practices.
- Carry a pager for production support if required
- Flexible to work night and weekends if required
- Work with geographically separated teams in different time zones
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or similar
- Understanding of OOP in Java, Java 8 or 11 certification is a plus
- Exposure to development environments utilizing different types of platforms (Windows/Linux).
- Exposure to relational databases like Oracle/SQL Server/Postgress/MySQL
- Ability to collaborate with team members to ensure client needs and expectations are met or exceeded
- Ability to research problems, identify a root causes, and recommend and implement solutions
- Aptitude for picking up technology quickly along with a desire to learn and progress
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrates a passion for solving complex software challenges and enjoys working alongside fellow team members to make that happen
- Exposure to developing Microservices architecture using Docker Containers
- Some experience with Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins, Fority, SonarQube, and JFrog Artifactory
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.