- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
We are looking for a Lead Payment Architect for our client who is an American multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina.
We at Networkers Technology searching for a financial solutions architect with a focus in architecting payment solution and broad IT knowledge and experience in hardware, finacial software, middleware/integration and databases along with following skills as well:
- Payment Card or any application development that involves payment architecture.
- 7-10 years of information technology experience with 3 years of payments/financial services experience and 2 to 3 years of technology architecture experience.
- Financial services experience in Commercial Banking with exposure to Payments processing and technologies across the payment lifecycle, initiation thru execution.
- Translating complex concepts into multiple architectural views aimed at varying audiences Broad based IT knowledge and experience (Hardware, Financial Software, Middleware/Integration, Databases)
- Interpreting business needs and applying innovative technology solutions Governance and oversight processes for managing alignment of change to strategic goals.
If you have these above mentioned skill sets please feel free to apply through our website or you can send me your resume to Rona.Mahmud@networkerstechnology.com
At this time we are accepting applications for candidates who are legally eligible to work in the USA without any work sponsorship needed.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.