- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Site Reliability Engineer
Networkers Technology have partnered with an established technology company to find a Site Reliability Engineer to work with them at their US HQ in Alpharetta, GA. This is a full time permanent opportunity.
As the Site Reliability Engineer you will be building tools and providing subject matter expertise to various business lines. Our client is working to automate everything .
As the Site Reliability Engineer your responsibilities will include:
- Focusing on creating reusable templates for VPC and core infrastructure creation in GCP/Azure.
- Increasing efficiency, eliminate downtime and drive performance across all platforms.
- Writing scripts and automation code to provision VPC, configuring networks, and provisioning infrastructure.
- Developing integrations between our third-party tools.
- Providing operational support for shared CI/CD and AppSec tools.
- Assisting with reviewing documentation for migrating applications from on-prem to cloud.
As the Site Reliability Engineer you have the following experience:
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar.
- A minimum 4 of years of experience working with GCP/Azure Cloud infrastructure/network.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience working with Kubernetes or other container-based technology.
- A minimum of 2 years working with CI/CD tools and technology.
- Ability to document and publish recommendations and guidance.
- A minimum of 7 years in Site Reliability Engineering.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.