- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Senior SaaS Revenue Accountant
Networkers Technology have partnered with a Magic Quadrant leading cyber security company to find a a Senior aaS Revenue Accountant to join their growing financial team at their global HQ in Addison.
This is an excellent opportunity in a fast-growing, profitable, IT security software company.
As the Senior SaaS Revenue Accountant you will have responsibility for software revenue recognition with multiple arrangement (VSOE), and implementing SOX process, working through number of global implementations with the Controller.
Your Senior SaaS Revenue Account responsibilities will include:
- Software Revenue Recognition with Multiple arrangement (ASC 605 and 606).
- Working with deferred revenue, churn, renewals, annual recurring booking and revenue including managing full book of business and creating board materials as required.
- Managing full cycle billings, collections and follow-up with customers.
- Working with Software teams to ensure that proper billings for services, expenses reimbursement, revenue recognition etc. takes place.
- Assisting with ERP NetSuite implementation.
- Supporting Controller with quarterly reviews, annual audit and other compliances.
- Creating and implementing effective internal controls over the financial reporting process in order to maintain compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX)
As the Senior SaaS Revenue Accountant your background will include:
- A Bachelors in Accounting (preferably with a CPA.)
- Big 4 accounting experience.
- 8 to 10 years progressive accounting experience.
- Experience working in a SaaS and MSSP environment.
- Auditing, Financial reporting, SOX and internal audit experience preferred.
- 2-3 years of ERP experience required in NetSuite (preferred).
- Strong accounting and analytical skills, ability to problem solve, advanced spreadsheet capabilities, and solid organizational and communication skills required.
- Strong business orientation combined with unquestionable integrity, ethics and financial skills.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.