- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Full Stack Web Application Developer/Architect
Hiring smart and innovative software engineers to join a closely knit team of open source programmers with mixed backgrounds and skill sets as we work on full-stack application development projects to solve problems for an Ad Technology platform.
REQUIRED SKILLS FOR APPLICATION DEVELOPER:
- At least 5 years of Web Development work part of which is using some sort of server side language and MVC framework such as Ruby on Rails, Django, etc.
- Strong OOP / OOD skills. Enjoys writing clean, dry code. Might know a design pattern or two.
- TDD and/or some background in writing automated unit and integration tests
- Relational Databases and SQL
- Good communication skills and plays well with others
- A ravenous curiosity
NICE TO HAVES:
- Ruby, Ruby on Rails-our primary development platform. We don't require you to already know it, but you'll have to become comfortable with Ruby and Rails.
- Redis or other NoSQL solutions
- Resque or similar background processing frameworks
- Concurrency / Multi-threading
- TDD/ BDD, RSpec, Jasmine
- Design Patterns / Domain Driven Design
- Functional Programming languages, especially Elixir or Erlang.
- Development in any other languages: Python, Java, R, Clojure, C/C++, etc.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Beyond the basics of a competitive compensation package, we have company sponsored happy hours, a relaxed culture, Foosball breaks, and catered meals.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.