- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Networkers Technology have partnered with a cutting edge payment solutions company to find a SecDevOps Engineer to work with them on a full time basis out of their location in Alpharetta, GA.
As the SecDevOps Engineer your responsibilities will include:
- Working with Infosec teams and Product Owners to achieve alignment between information security and business change objectives.
- Architect, design and providing implementation patterns of security controls throughout solution delivery lifecycle.
- Designing and developing generic security patterns and guidelines to enable applications stay compliant - integrate them Application and DevOps processes and CI/CD pipelines from early stages of the lifecycle.
- Evaluating and on-boarding security tools such as RASP, WAF, SAST, vulnerability and open source scanning into the Security DevOps life cycle for multiple tech stacks.
- Contributing features to internally developed Information Security tools, and integrate those tools into the Security DevOps pipelines.
- Driving continuous improvement to both the Security DevOps pipelines and processes, and to the Information Security tools, services, and processes.
As the SecDevOps Engineer your background will include:
- Experience working in an agile, DevOps/SecDevOps environment.
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or other related engineering fields.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience working in a Software Engineering role.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience working in a Security role handling on premise and cloud infrastructures.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience with security testing at scale by building and implementing static and dynamic analysis tools, integrating security into CI/CD workflows for everyday deployments.
- Experience with Kubernetes, AWS, SaltStack, Docker, and Kafka.
- Experience converting feedback from security analysis tools into infrastructure improvements.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.