- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Front End Developer (Full Time + Full Benefits)
Great Opportunity to work with Platinum Sitecore partner for a dynamic Front End Developer with a background working with Sitecore. Are you looking for a Full-Time opportunity? Are you looking for great Benefits?
- Able to work in Visual Studio
- Integrate front-end code in solution - e.g. Sitecore or Episerver
- Experienced frontend js frameworks such as Angular, VUE, React - extra plus if familiar or experienced with Sitecore's JSS but that's not a requirement.
- SxA experience a plus
- Enthusiastic, Ambitious, quality-minded with regards to the solutions
- Build new and support existing front-end development
- Deliver production quality code in an Agile team environment
- Discover and implement recommendations to improve web performance (i.e. site speed and user experience)
- Conduct regular usability testing and fix bugs found on mobile, tablet, and desktop browsers
- Present development information in one-on-one and small group settings
- Adhere to all Company policies and procedures
- Adhere to all Company safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Perform various special projects as needed and other duties as assigned
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCES
- BBA/BS in Computer Science or relevant field of study preferred
- 2+ years front end web development experience preferred
- Familiarity of ASP.NET and Sitecore CMS
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues
- Experience working in an Agile team environment using two-week sprints for delivery of production-quality code
- Proficient understanding of GIT or other version control tools
- Ability to analyze information and determine corrective action when needed required
- Demonstrate ability to work effectively independently and within a collaborative team-oriented environment using sound judgment in decision making
- Must be flexible, able to balance multiple tasks and changing priorities, and possess exceptional interpersonal skills
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.