- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Sales Engineer/Architect - Great Culture!!
Are you a Sales Engineer who is open to expanding their horizons and partner with an amazing company who is a global leader in network technologies.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering/Computer Science (or related technical degree and/or equivalent experience)
- Minimum 6+ years of experience as a customer facing technical sales, systems engineering, consulting engineer, network architect, technical marketing engineer or similar role in an IP/MPLS focused role and 3GPP Mobile Enhanced Packet Core with emphasis on LTE technology.
- Must have advanced IP/MPLS routing skills including but not limited to detailed knowledge of IP headers and per-hop standard forwarding behaviors, advanced routing protocol configuration and design (OSPF, ISIS, BGP,. . ), detailed understanding of Ethernet switching (including per-device forwarding behavior and standard loop avoidance mechanisms), detailed understanding of MPLS based services, including multiprotocol pseudowires, VPLS, L3VPN, Multicast, etc.
- Must have strong experience in architectural design of LTE networks
- Must have experience working with product development requirements and IP product lifecycle issues
- Must be comfortable being an IP/MPLS and LTE packet core products expert within Nokia and driving other departments and sales teams toward most effectively realizing IP products revenue.
- Regional (USA and Canada) travel to customer locations.
- Occasional international travel to customer or company facilities will also be required.
- Position will require over 50% of traveling.
- However, during peak times, travel may increase to cover customer requirements and should expect that travel at any time.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.