- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Lead Application Security Architect
Networkers Technology have partnered with a leading retails software technology company to find Lead Application Security Architect's work with them in their Atlanta facility.
As the Lead Application Security Architect your responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with engineers, consultants and leadership to address security risks and provide mitigation recommendations within the Secure Development Lifecycle.
- Aligning the Secure Development Lifecycle to industry standards.
- Performing POC and POT testing for integrating new 3rd party security products into the development and deployment processes.
- Performing threat modeling, designing reviews and code reviews as part of the development lifecycle.
- Designing and deploying state-of-art technology to meet the business needs and interface with business units regarding technical planning and application security topics.
As the Lead Application Security Architect your background will include:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Security/Cyber Security or equivalent.
- A minimu of 5 years' experience working within software development.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience implementing PCI compliant solutions.
- Experience with containers and Kubernetes.
- Experience with GCP, Azure, and AWS technologies.
- Experience with security architecture and design reviews.
- Experience with multiple languages.
- Experience with Penetration Testing.
- Experience implementing PCI & FFIEC compliant solutions and ensuring audit compliance.
- Knowledge of automated attack tools and developing mitigation techniques.
- Hacker mindset and always strives to think like an attacker.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.