- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Are you a Pre-Sales Engineer who has a strong background in Data Center, Public Cloud Architecture and Security along with network protocols and technologies?
* 5+ years of related industry experience working in application or network security
* 2 - 5 years technical sales support in a pre-sales engineering role
* Solid understanding of Data center virtualization technology
* Solid understanding of Public Cloud architecture and security
* Solid understanding of network protocols and technology, including routing, switching and security.
* Good presentation, speaking and demonstration skills
* Excellent work ethic
* Independent and self-motivated
* BS in engineering, computer sciences or equivalent
Preferred Additional Skills:
* Relevant industry certifications - eg. CISSP, CCSP, CCIE, Security+, CEH Hacking, Public Cloud certificate etc.
* Hands-on experience with DDoS mitigation tools, and Web Application Firewalls
* Hands-on experience with Linux, Apache, Nginx, HAProxy, Bind, etc
* Hands-on experience with security tools like OpenSSL, Wireshark, Tcpreplay, Hping, Nmap, ZAP, Burp, etc
* Good understanding of various SSL standards and SSL intercept and inspection solutions.
* Hands-on experience with Application Delivery Controllers (ADCs, load balancers) with knowledge of Server load balancing, Global server load balancing
* Good understanding of dynamic routing protocols like BGP.
* Understanding of developing and/or delivering applications written for containers, microservice architecture (Kubernetes, Docker) and service mesh technologies.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.