- Looking to hire?
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- Client portal
- About us
REMOTE Client Support Specialist- UNLIMITED GROWTH
Networker's Video Streaming Partners in the OTT industry is in need of a Client Support Specialist that will be working closely with the IT & pre-sales team & solving networking & software issues within their cloud based programs.
The Position is FULL TIME & will be currently REMOTE until further notice.
Position Post-COVID will be ON-SITE, based out of HQ in Waltham, Mass.
(Candidate is expected to work full time out of our HQ location post-COVID; all work is remote for the time being)
The candidate must be flexible as needed for evening and weekend on-call support coverage (On-call support shifts will rotate)
- Provide first response and troubleshooting to inbound client phone and email tickets
- Diagnose, prioritize and resolve a variety of both company and customer related network or server related issues
- Provide event services support to customers, as needed
- Function as an escalation point for customers by providing support on company platforms
- Provide instructions for procedural and technical issues
- Work with technical and pre-sales teams to strategize customer solutions
- Collaborate with Client Support team to create documentation for internal processes and customer-facing Help Center
- Experience installing and troubleshooting client devices, network and software issues
- Seasoned knowledge in administering Linux (MUST) and Windows operating systems
- Experience working with firewalls, routers and VPNs
- Understanding of basic networking protocols, IP addressing and routing
- Knowledge of video streaming and associated protocols is highly desired
- Cloud technology experience, such as CDNs, AWS, Google, Microsoft Azure or others, is desirable
- Experience using a variety of mobile devices
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience preferred
- Minimum of 2 years general computer skills, with basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Outstanding organizational, interpersonal and administrative skills, as well as excellent attention to detail
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.