- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Oracle Cloud HCM Developer
We are looking for an Oracle Cloud Senior Technical Developer to join a global organization based in Houston, Texas. This presents a great opportunity to join an Oracle Platinum Partner who are looking to expand their Oracle services.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Oracle Cloud HCM or ERP modules - however we may also consider candidates with an excellent technical knowledge of Oracle E-Business Suite.
The role will involve the delivery of a wide range of technical solutions across the Oracle Cloud suite, working on multiple projects in parallel and being responsible for the delivery of technical tasks on those projects. The primary focus will be ensuring that customer requirements are understood and that solutions are fit for purpose.
This role represents a great opportunity for an ambitious individual to grow and develop their Oracle career, using the latest generation of Oracle Cloud tools across multiple, complex projects.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the design, development, testing and support of technical tasks in Oracle Cloud
- Technical Tasks include BI Publisher Reports/Integrations, Approval Workflows, Fast Formulas and HCM Extracts
- Prepare and deliver technical workshops and engaging with business Stakeholders in requirements gathering and business mapping
- Carry out unit testing on code and develop test plans to verify logic of new or modified code.
- Create appropriate documentation such as requirements, detailed analysis, technical documentation or user guides
- Supporting existing customers technical solutions and resolving any issues/enhancements that may occur.
- Working with the sales team during the pre-sales engagement process and providing estimates for a range of technical work.
- Participation in the development of proof of concepts for use during sales engagement process
- Adherence to documented development standards and implementation of "best practice" development methods
- Collaborate with Oracle Support to provide solutions as functional and technical bugs are encountered.
- Client onsite visits will be required at different stages of the projects
Mandatory skills and experience required
- At least 5 years of experience in Oracle ERP/HCM project implementations as a technical developer
- Completed at least 2 full ERP or HCM Oracle Cloud (Fusion) project implementations or EBS project implementations
- Extensive Knowledge on underlying database structure for ERP/HCM Oracle Cloud (Fusion) or EBS
- Excellent Oracle technical skills with the ability to build complex Oracle components using PL/SQL and SQL
- Extensively worked on BI Publisher reports, Migration and Workflow components
- Excellent Communication skills (written and oral) with good attention to detail
- Strong leadership skills and a dedication to achieving business outcomes and project deadlines.
- Ability to quickly grasp new concepts, incorporate innovations, and stay up to date with industry and business directions.
- Proven experience in a customer facing role
- Experience working with an onshore/offshore delivery model
- Team player with demonstrable ownership of issues and ability to escalate when necessary
- Ability to operate successfully in a multi-tasked environment, with periods of pressure
- Flexibility when it comes to supporting new technologies
- Familiarity and understanding of rapid deployment methodologies
Desirable skills and experience
- Business process knowledge or functional experience within the one or more key areas: Finance, Procurement, HCM or Supply Chain
- Exposure to Oracle Cloud (Fusion) modules specifically with BI Publisher
- Experience in working with BI Publisher custom templates
- Experience in customising Oracle Cloud (Fusion) seeded reports
- Experience in Oracle Cloud (Fusion) approval workflow
- Experience in Oracle Cloud (Fusion) Fast Formulas
- Experience building web services
- Familiarity working with the Atlassian suite of products, alongside SVN and Redgate
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Cloud Applications
- The 10 most in demand IT jobs and what you can get paid for doing them
Do you work in IT or considering a career within it? Here are 10 of the most in demand IT jobs right now.
- 7 qualities exceptional developers possess
Liam Grady reveals seven qualities that all employers would love their developers to have in this article. How many of these...