- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Data Insights Analyst
Networkers Technology have partnered with an exciting financial investments company in downtown Dallas to join their growing team as a Data Insights Analyst.
If you are passionate about learning news skills and software, but can build and maintain data streams for reports. Then this Data Insights Analyst opportunity is for you!
The Data Insights Analyst will be responsible for building and maintaining all data streams used in daily reporting and analytics.
As the Data Insights Analyst your responsibilities will include:
- Using ETL strategies (utilizing SQL and Python) to automate the process of loading several data streams into our MySQL databases and the clients PostgreSQL warehouse.
- Helping to build and maintain our PostgreSQL data warehouse.
- Understanding and becoming a subject matter expert as it relates to the data relationships and data content across our data streams. Be able to understand the table relations, joins, constraints and overall data logic for all of our various platforms.
- Constructing advanced level queries that combine and aggregate data.
- Helping create and maintain the necessary datasets for all of our analytic channels
- Creating user level reports for output to Excel, Tableau and the web.
As the Data Insights Analyst your background will include:
- Advanced SQL experience required. Must have the ability to write complex, highly optimized queries across large volumes of data.
- Should understand how to optimize table structure and database schema to provide the best customer experience, know when to use 3rd form normalization vs denormalized tables/views.
- Intermediate Python programming skills. Ability to quickly cleanse, manipulate, and present data using Pandas, NumPy and associated libraries. Understanding of how to pull data from multiple outside sources and combine them into a single matrix.
- Experience in a report development, data science, business analytics, business intelligence, consulting or comparable data engineering role, including data warehousing and business intelligence tools, techniques and technology.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, and comfort presenting to all levels of the business.
- Ability to explain complicated or technical information to non-technical audiences.
- Strong team player, able to work closely with and gain respect across functions/teams.
- Curiosity and passion about data, visualization and solving problems.
- Experience with reporting, descriptive statistics, probability, and cleaning big datasets.
- Tableau Experience for reporting and visualizing data.
- Master's Degree in math, statistics, computer science, or equivalent technical field.
- The ability to work for any employer without restriction.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.