- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Construction Project Manager
Networkers Technology have partnered with a growing civil engineering company to find a Construction Project Manager to work with them on a full time basis managing construction projects from build out to close out.
Are you a Construction Project Manager with full construction experience looking for a full time opportunity working on commercial civil projects?
Do you want to be part of a growing civil engineering company?
Then this is the opportunity for you!
As the Construction Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Scoping, planning, launching, and running various workplace initiatives including construction projects and other program objectives.
- Leading construction and buildout projects.
- Liaising with the legal team to select, review, and issue contracts and work-orders to 3rd party vendors and contractors.
- Hosting kickoff meetings with the internal team, consultants, and trade partners to ensure that everyone understands and follows the project plan.
- Identifying vendors/contractors and conduct competitive bidding process.
- Managing and tracking the budget.
- Hold regularly coordination meetings and update the team on the work plan forecast.
- Conducting pre-punch walk and punch list walk.
- Ensure that the Punch List is closed out before opening day.
- Collecting, maintaining, and assembling tenant improvement reimbursement packages for submittal to landlord.
As the Construction Project Manager your background will include:
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management.
- 2+ years' experience as a Construction Project Manager or Architect.
- Strong understanding of construction documents.
- Ability to track project budget and schedules.
- Experience working with business stakeholders.
- Valid driver's license and insurance.
- Ability to travel to sites across Texas as required (specifically Dallas and Houston areas).
- Management experience preferred.
- Proficiency with Excel, MS Project, and Outlook.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.