- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Staffing Sales Executive
Here's an opportunity to partner with one of the top ten IT services companies in the world and be a part of their strategic staffing division. Qualify, close, place candidates, and make a ton of commission!
Account Manager, Strategic Staffing
The Account Manager is responsible for driving the full life-cycle sales process for the Strategic Staffing division by identifying and securing new business opportunities and managing and penetrating existing relationships. Additional duties include the following:
- Devise and implement marketing strategies in order to obtain IT consulting and permanent job orders from targeted client companies within the Account Manager's assigned region.
- Identify and establish relationships with key decision makers within prospect accounts in order to secure new business opportunities.
- Identify opportunities to broaden the scope of services offered to existing client base.
- Maintain a high standard of service within new and existing accounts to ensure continued business.
- Work in close conjunction with the Director of Recruiting and technical recruiting team to clearly communicate client requirements ensuring the successful identification of candidates.
- Four year college degree in a business related discipline
- 5+ years of current and relevant sales experience within the IT staffing industry
- Moderate understanding of IT terminology and processes
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.