- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Networkers Technology have partnered with a global leading energy automation company to find a Technical Consultant to work out of their office in Houston, TX. This is a full time permanent opportunity.
As the Technical Consultant your responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with client end-users and other consultants to ensure approval for Relays and Automation products for greenfield and brownfield investments, in collaboration with the sales teams within the region.
- Working closely with the construction sales teams to ensure key building projects have the necessary approvals from the building contractors and EPCs.
- You will be delivering training to the end user protection engineering team on products and software.
- Pursue direct interface with agents / representatives to promote the SICAM portfolio.
As the Technical Consultant you will have experience in the following:
- Bachelors or Masters in Electrical Engineering or similar
- 7+ years of Core Protection and Automation experience in commissioning, business development, projects, training
- Ability to travel 50-70% of the time (if needed)
- Trade show experience
- International experience of working in other countries on similar domains will be an added advantage
- Bilingual: Spanish, Portuguese and English would be an advantage
- US citizenship
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.