- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Information Security Consultant
Networkers Technology have partnered with a leading technology company to find an Information Security Consultant to work with one of their most prestigous global clients at the clients global HQ in NYC.
As the Information Security Consultant working on this once in a life time opportunity you will receive:
- Highly competitive hourly pay
- Free health care
- Free dental and vision
- 401k with a company match
- Free long term disability
As the Information Security Consultant your responsibilities will include:
- Developing, implementing & monitoring strategic, comprehensive enterprise information security and IT risk management programs. Ensuring the integrity, confidentiality & availability of information is managed & controlled.
- Providing regular reporting on the status of the information security program to senior management & other business units.
- Implementing governance programs.
- Creating, communicating & implementing process for risk management, including the assessment & treatment of identified risks.
- Creating & managing information security & risk management awareness training programs for all employees, & contractors.
As the Information Security Consultant your background and experience will include:
- Bachelors' degree or equivalent experience in computer science, information systems, mathematics, statistics.
- Certification in one of the following: CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, or CISSP.
- Knowledge information security management frameworks including ISO/IEC 27001, ITIL, COBIT, etc.
- Ability to understand technical & business aspects of IT risk.
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Experience in drafting processes & procedures documentation.
Due to the sensitive nature of this project & that security clearance maybe required all candidates must be a US citizen & have the ability to work with any employer.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.