- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Technical Project Manager
Networkers Technology has partnered with a growing technology company in the Dallas area to find a Project Manager to join them on a long term contractual basis.
If you have a passion for working with cutting edge technology and have a passion for delivering projects on time and on budget then this is the opportunity for you!
As the Technical Project Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Establishing and implementing training processes and strategies for all technical personnel
- Analyzing, planning, and developing processes and requirements for scheduled projects
- Assigning and overseeing daily tasks project staff (technical and non technical) to ensure that they are all working towards project milestones
- Holding regular team/SCRUM, and stakeholder meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects
- Updating and maintaining all production technologies ensuring proper maintenance and installation
The Technical Project Manager requirements include:
- Bachelor's degree in Project Management or related technical field required
- Professional Project Management Certification (Agile preferred)
- Demonstrated understanding of full project life-cycle
- Experience mentoring, coaching and developing rising talent in the technology department
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines in these areas for others
- Strong personal accountability regarding decision-making and supervising department teams
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality
- Managerial experience applying analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.