- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview Advice
- About us
Lead Security Engineer, Cloud Cyber Security
implementing CI/CD, infrastructure as code, AWS services integration and DevOps; building and maintaining reliable infrastructure and security services in AWS
- Accountable for developing and implementing complex automation tasks.
- Implement configuration management and infrastructure as code (e.g. Chef, CloudFormation, Terraform, Puppet, Ansible, etc.).
- Assist with estimating work efforts required for each phase of a project.
- Provide technical guidance and mentoring to less experienced engineers.
- Identify and raise technical risks.
- Maintain working knowledge of IT industry security best practices and trends.
- Promote a risk-aware culture, ensure efficient and effective risk and compliance management practices by adhering to required standards and processes.
- Design and implement private cloud infrastructure.
- Ensure full integration with hybrid cloud platform management layer, identity management and R&D infrastructure, as well as work closely with other engineering teams.
- Ensure operations, scaling, maintenance of our private cloud infrastructure.
- Support the organization in maturing the infrastructure into a fully automated, service-oriented, hybrid IT.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related field
*7+ years of software engineering experience required
- Strong knowledge of scripting languages (e.g. Python, etc.)
- Experience with tools like Puppet and Ansible
*Experience with Azure and/or Amazon cloud technologies and Linux
- User level experience with Openstack
- Knowledge of cloud networking architecture, cloud operations, security, automation and orchestration
- Experience with virtualization technologies, in particular VMWare and KVM
- Comfortable working on agile-based teams comprised of team members with diverse skill-sets (e.g. Quality Assurance Engineers, User Experience Designers, Software Engineers / Architects)
- Capable of collaborating with stakeholders and project leaders to understand requirements, deliverables, and set expectations on tasks that you will be responsible for
- Professional certification a plus (e.g., CISM, CISA, CISSP)
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
Popular fields of work
Top in Cloud Infrastructure
- 6 skills that could boost your .NET developer salary
Learning new skills and obtaining certifications can have a significant impact on your annual income. Find out how can...
- Video: Diving into diversity with Toronto’s top women in tech
Networkers brings you career advice from some of the top women in tech following our recent event in Toronto.