- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Junior Security Engineer - Moving fast!
Networkers Technology has partnered with a growing cybersecurity company in Addison to find a Junior Cyber Security Engineer to work on a full time permanent basis.
As the Junior Cyber Security Engineer not only will get to part of this cutting edge, industry leading company. But you will receive highly competitive salary, career growth but also benefits that include unlimited PTO.
This is a great opportunity for recent Cyber Security Masters graduates to get their first role within cyber-security.
As the Junior Cyber Security Engineer your responsibilities will include:
- Data/Device Integration and security architectures.
- Use of Linux and Database (MySql/Oracle/SQL).
- Security operations, network monitoring, threat analysis and investigation response solutions.
- Active threat hunting and adversary tracking.
- Understanding business problems and a passion for applying technology solutions, and leveraging technology trends, to delivering results.
As the Junior Cyber Security Engineer your experience will include:
- 2 or more years of experience on a SIEM Implementation like Splunk/Arcsight/Qradar.
- Active threat hunting and adversary tracking experience
- Strong knowledge of various Endpoint/Network/OS devices.
- Big Data or Java experience needed.
- Experience working in a start-up would be preferred.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Strong customer interaction, written & verbal communication, and troubleshooting skills.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.