- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Technical Account Manager - Cybersecurity
Networkers Technology have partnered with a cutting edge cyber-security company to find Technical Account Manager's to work the North Texas market.
As the Technical Account Manager - Cyber-security your responsibilties including:
You will serve as the linchpin of every customer engagement.
You will be working closely with our customers to demo, deploy, operationalize, and extend the clients platform, as a Technical Account Manager - Cyber-security you will thrive on solving problems and building new technology.
- Working closely with our customers and engineers demo, deploy, operationalize, to extend the platform
- Solving problems and build new technology.
- Working closely with engineers to continuos provide our client operational status within key accounts.
As the Technical Account Manager - Cyber-security you will have:
- BS degree in technical area or equivalent experience
- The ability to travel up to 30-50% on the time.
- 5 or more years experience in technical positions required.
- 3 or more years of experience in customer-facing or customer supporting positions.
- 3 or more years of operational experience in cybersecurity operations or data analytics
- Hands on experience with DLP/SIEM is a major plus
- Knowledge of: Endpoint Security, Technical Support/Troubleshooting, Incident Response, Systems Management, Systems Administration, Software Engineering, Utility Scripting, Demonstrated critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.