- Hiring hub
- Submit vacancy
- Career advice
- CV Information
- Employment advice
- Career advice from our recruitment specialists
- Interview advice
- About us
Financial Planning and Sales Operations Analyst
Networkers Technology have partnered with a growing Magic Quadrant Leader to find a Financial Planning and Sales Operations Analyst to work with them on a full-time basis at their Addison location.
As the Financial Planning and Sales Operations Analyst your responsibilities will include:
The Financial Planning and Operations Analyst will be reporting on business metrics and trends, provide monthly variance analyses, preparing financial benchmarking, facilitating the annual budget process and preparing forecasts, and providing financial and sales or commissions analysis for future ventures.
As the Financial Planning and Sales Operations Analyst your experience will include:
- A high level of analytical capability and a solid understanding of financial concepts is required.
- Customizing reports and dashboards for the Sales team.
- Track record in change management with sales enablement projects, working in other departments such as a Finance and Marketing.
- Must have excellent understanding of standard business practices related to Sales Operations. processes and systems (such as salesforce.com/SFDC, reporting, and forecasting).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Build budgets from scratch.
- Proven expertise in business analysis within a multi-unit business environment.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.
You can not apply for this job as its status is Closed.